Saturday, May 19, 2012

Contest

Okay Okay...
I decided that I'm not going to wait to open this contest here. As you might know from reading my blog that I had found a 2002 WDW Magnet at the Goodwill Store. Due to the fact that my mom and I did not go to WDW until 2005 it holds no meaning to us.

Sooo. That gave me a great Idea for a contest. The prize will be the magnet (which is pictured below)

Contest...
First of all, a must thing for you to do to be able to be included in the contest, is to subscribe to my contest. Yes, It's a must. (Sorry).

The second qualification, is to comment on this post your "magical" moment on your 2002 WDW trip vacation, from a special moment to just your favorite thing from that vacation, whether it will be a favorite souvenir or ride, and you must go into some detail describing why it's your favorite. If you have a magical moment please describe that too in your comment.

The contest is currently OPEN and will come to a close on June 3, 2012 at 5pm. Due to the long period, the closing date & time will be FINAL so please enter between May 19, 2012 and June 3, 2012. 


The Prize:



1 comment:

  1. I feel as though every moment in Disney World is special. But if I had to choose one I would choose the fireworks. My favorite fireworks shows are Wishes and IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. I feel as though they just top off the end of your day at the most magical place on earth, even if your dead tired or your feet are hurting.

    ReplyDelete