Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Now on Facebook!! (and More)

Well, DisneyFindings now has facebook page!
You can find "DisneyFindings" on facebook under the email address of disney.findings@gmail.com. I would have used the email address I use for the blog but I already have it as my main facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003898559064

First I would like to shout out to all my followers! Can't believe I have 12 followers! Yey.
Anyway, I was thinking about my blog and thinking about how can I update it more on a weekly basis if I don't find anything at the GW store (or garage sales etc.).

Being a WDW Fanatic, and going practically every year since 2005, I was thinking perhaps I could do a day where I give tips to those who are planning a WDW trip, but want a few extra pointers. Newbie's, I don't think know a whole lot about the place, such as having Advance Diner Reservations and what restaurants are better then others.

Anywho, please let me know what you readers think bout this idea, by leaving a comment here, or message me on facebook above... Don't forget to befriend the blog's facebook for updates!!

1 comment: