Sunday, August 12, 2012

Disney Find

Disney Monopoly!!

So Saturday August 11, 2012 I decided last min to go to the Good Will Store. I have been to the good will store like 3 days in a row last week, only because I had to return some things. I also happened to find a BRAND NEW Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End (I didn't see it ever). Since it was closed, I also was able to enter the Disney Move Rewards code that was in it for 100 points! yey. The DVD cost me $4.00!

Anyway Saturday's find, was a dozy. It's Disney Monopoly. Something I always wanted. I saw it from the corner of my eye in a cart that was going to be sorted in different sections and before anybody else could get it. I was speechless because I always wanted a Disney version of Monopoly...It was only $10.00 (but with my points i got it for FREE.)

Here are some pics! 
















So far my favorite pawn is Lady & and the Tramp (followed by dumbo).
The Disney money has Scrooge Mcduck on it... So cool!!!
(If you can't see the pawns, there are Pinochio, Alice in Wonderland, Mogali, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Dumbo, and Lady & The Tramp!)

P.S: Disney Monopoly is NOT for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment