Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who Needs a Coaster?

Today, September 4th I decided to head to the Good Will store (as usual). My hopes of finding stuff is 50/50 these days. Some days are good, while others are "eh." You never know what you will find. Well, anyway, today I find these Beauties:


I spotted them in the corner of my eye. They were in a cart with Christmas Decorations. Go Figure. All I saw was "World" so I decided to check it out.I was soo surprise with my find that I could not believe it. They only had 3. 

I recently found out that they came in a box set of 4. So technically I am only missing 1. They were sold at Epcot Center in 1982, only 11 years after the initial opening of Epcot. I might go back tomorrow to see if they have the 4th one, but I won't count on it, since GW is basically a permanent garage sale, you never know if they only came in as 3 or if GW had misplaced one in the back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment