Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Finds

December Finds

Wow. I was in shock today at the Good Will store. I went with little hope since not every time I find something Disney, which is good for my budget. But today I found two things...

A Figment Bank
from 1982


This was a last minute find even though I must have looked RIGHT at it a couple of times. It was in with the figurines on the 3rd shelf down. I was at the counter at check out when I decided "Okay, I will take a double look." Sometimes I'll walk around the store 2-3 times and on the 2nd or 3rd time I'll find something I over looked. I was in shock when I found this...and it was only $0.50 (fifty cents)

My 1st find of the day was a porcelain White Rabbit
from Disney's "Alice in Wonderland."


As you remember, I had found the cheshire cat and Alice a few months ago and now I'm ecstatic that I now have the set (i think). Yey. He is a bit frayed. A few area's on him, the paint is chipped but for 99 cents where can you go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment