Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Question For Readers

Question & Update

First of all, I would like to say "Thank You" to those who are following my blog. I really appreciate it. I changed a few settings and now if you want to comment on a post, you no longer have to type in a "captcha." I did not know that my blog had a captcha to it and with that I apologize for it. I changed the setting so you can post. All I ask for is that you don't put in only 1-2 words int he comment area. Please make full sentences. 

Secondly,  yesterday I went to a good will store where they had an okay Mickey Mouse porclain statue called "Mickey On Parade" which is the one below (but not the same exact one):


The Good Will store wanted $40.00 but yesterday it was 50% off because it had a blue sticker.  So it was $20.00. But...It was not in good condition. The black belt which is made of leather had to be glued, and there were marker marks on the shoe, the right hand, and around the nose area. Nothing was chipped or broken that couldn't be fixed...

Would you buy something in that condition for $20.00? I mean if it was $5.00-$15.00 sure I would buy it but is it worth $40.00 where you have to fix it? 

Please post your opinions/views in the comment area. 
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment