Sunday, April 21, 2013

One Souvenir NOT to buy


One Souvenir NOT to buy 
at Walt Disney World

Sure there are many things to buy at Disney World for souvenir's such as Disney Hats, pins, towels, cook ware, plush toys etc. I can name many things you can buy as a souvenir to remember your trip by, but there is so far one thing I highly do NOT recommend...

Ice Trays.

The last time I was at Disney World I bought a Mickey Mouse Ice Tray. I thought it would be awesome to have ice shaped as Mickey silhoutte, and when I brought it home I washed it and tried it...However it did not work. The ice would not come out of the tray no matter how hard you twisted the tray. and yes, it does crack the tray. 

From a Recent Good Will Find, I found a Donald Duck Tray from Disney World. I had my doubts about it but I wanted to try it to see if it was just the Mickey Mouse tray. I didn't notice the crack in the tray until I got home. I put water in it and left it over night in the freezer. The next day I tried to get the ice out... But no luck. I bet you the previous owner accidently cracked the tray trying to get it out. 

Ice Trays... they look cool but they don't work. I think they are made with the wrong type of plastic.
Some where in their design, is a flaw to make it not work.. perhaps too much plastic. or perhaps the shapes are too far apart from each other to work properly. What ever it is these ice trays do NOT work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment