Sunday, April 14, 2013

Some Changes and Some Findings

Changes and Findings

First, I'm sure you noticed the changes in my blog. I decided that it was time to get a Disney background instead of the regular Blogger background. I wanted to get a Disney World background but couldn't find anything so I went with Mickey Mouse Silhouette. Awesome right? 

Anyway other than that, I went to 4 Good Wills. I only found items in 3 of them.
The first store I found something with the Muppets. I'm not sure if I already told you but
I'm a huge muppet fan. lol. I was shocked when I saw this:


It's a card game. Everything is there except the instructions which is okay because you can normally find instructions to things on the internet. I found the instructions on a muppet website. How awesome is that!!

My 2nd finding was at the 2nd store I went into...


A Winnie the Pooh and Friends porcelain figure. I have another one i bought a few months ago so I thought I'd list both for sale on ebay. Awesome. 

My last finding was at the 4th Good Will...I didn't find anything at the 3rd so I went to the 4th, where I found a cool watch:
       

It's a Jiminy Cricket watch. What is cool about this is that it was only for Cast member's of the parks
when it did come out. Awesome! It has it's original bad, and compartments. It just needs a new battery.






No comments:

Post a Comment