Friday, June 7, 2013

Disney World Planning Video. My Opinions.

My Review/Opinion(s)
about
Disney's FREE Trip Planning DVD.

I remember back in 2005 when I received my very first FREE Disney World Trip Planning DVD. I sat down with my parents and watched it. We all enjoyed it, and laughed a few times. That FREE dvd has changed dramatically over the years. 

As you can see you have not one but 4 travel guides as different kind of people, the thrill junky, the easy going guy, and two other guides who just enjoy their trip.
But now, the DVD has changed. It is similar to a history channel special where guests and cast members talk about how much fun they have and how some things work. I took a class in tv production in college and my professor said no one wants to see a talking head...which is true.

But the way Disney has it, makes you not want to watch the tape because when I did get the new version, I watched it and turned it off 5 minutes into it. I didn't get that special feeling that Disney has. I know your not there but whose going to book a trip with their hard earned cash when watching that new version? If I never been to Disney before I wouldn't spend two minutes watching that DVD. I'm trying not to be harsh but hey, people want to see people enjoying Disney. Not people "talking" about Disney..


I think it is time that Disney took a look back on something and redo their DVD.
what are your opinions of the current trip DVD?



No comments:

Post a Comment