Thursday, July 4, 2013

July Finds

Sorry about the delay in posts. A lot of things have been going on here. I have found a few Disney Items from the Good Will just in the past few weeks. Mostly watches. I also found a deck of cards with Stitch on it. Awesome.

Here are my last few finds from last week and this week:
I found this Disney Time Watch this past week. It was $4.00 which was an okay price after finding the price of it on ebay I think it's a great deal. lol.



The second find the same day as the watch, I found this frame/magnet with Disney cat frame. I have found a lot of magnets and frames from the Good Will I have failed to share (i think).




My best find this week was on the 3rd of July. I was looking through the toys and games when I just turned around and saw it. It plays Hakuna Matata. It's  a weird version of it and plays only 2-3 lines of it before it repeats. lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment