Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Glass Coasters

I apologize for no updates prior to this update.

So today (10-15-2013) I went to the good will that I hardly ever go to these days because it is small and usually does not have anything. So I go and look and Disney World just pops out at me when I went to the shelfs. I couldn't believe my eyes!
These glass coasters are what I found today:






They were released in the 70's when the park first opened. When "new" the set was a set of 4: Main St, Adventureland, Fantasy Land and Liberty Square...Liberty Square? What happened to Frontierland and Tomorrow Land?

In my opinion, I don't think those lands existed when the park opened... or were they? I don't understand why they left those two lands out of the coaster set, but anyway. I was thrilled to buy them for only $0.69! Yippie!
My recent past findings before this was a cook book from Disney World. I got it for $2.00 when someone bought it for either $20.00 for $14.95 at Disney....

Here's a Picture of the book:





1 comment:

  1. Awwww MeGan these are treasure finds! Super love them... I never really had an eye for black glass coasters, but these ones are a proof that they are beauty, especially with limited edition-style colorful designs. Super thank you for this post!:-)

    ReplyDelete