Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Cork Necklaces

Last week or so, I found a bag of wine corks. At first I thought I could do something BIG with it, but then I couldn't think of what to do with them until I looked on the internet. I found people made necklaces. But instead of a regular wine cork I decided to make them Disney characters...

I first made Figment:




everything is made of cork, the body and the wings and added glass sand to it to add some decor to it.
My second character was Donald Duck. I modeled it after the mini hat that Disney World sells at their parks:

and my 3rd is Mickey Mouse. You can't make Disney characters and not make Mickey Mouse. As the saying goes: "It all Started with a Mouse."




The 4th I'm either doing Minnie Mouse or Kermit the Frog. 
I decided to show you my creations because someone stated that they might make them as well and I just wanted to let people know that I'm the original creator of these Disney Character Cork Necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment