Monday, February 17, 2014

A February Update

I apologize for not updating as often as I should. You guys probably thought I forgot about this blog. No I haven't forgotten.

We have had a lot of snow from the beginning of February which I just wish would go away. After shoveling cars out 2-3x a week, it gets pretty tiresome and pretty much downright agitating. lol.

Anyway, since my last update I found many Disney items. Especially today but did not buy. The good will had a few Donald Duck Statues for $60.00 each, along with a Lenox Mickey Mouse for $9.99. They also had a Mickey Mouse bank for $5.00 but I found everything to be way too much...yes $5.00 is a bit expensive for a 2nd hand bank.
So what DID I buy?

Here a few.
In January I found this vintage Kermit the Frog Plush:



. I call it vintage because he looks old. He doesn't have that smile upon his face like the current kermit the frog. His tag reads from the 70's or 80s. BTW: I'm looking forward to the new upcoming Muppet Movie.
The second thing I found was this frame:




Not too old, but I don't remember seeing it when I was in Disney the last time. The price tag of $12.99 from the parks is still upon it. Don't worry, I didn't spend that much on it. lol.

The 3rd Disney I found was this cute snack box that I have never ever seen before:



According to the description, someone paid $5.96 for the kit that only consisted of: water, juice, saltine crackers, raisins, napkins and stickers.
Many people the stickers that came with the kit is the stickers that the cast members give out for free today. But I want to know why would anyone pay practically $6.00 for saltine crackers? They are the easiest travel foods on the planet. lol.

My last find in the previous months is this cute adorable yeti:


(Sorry for the cluttered room).
Isn't he just the cutest? I remember they sold him and other yeti's in the Animal Kingdom in the Expedition Everest gift shop I believe as well as Downtown Disney.
That's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment